Reserve Parks Pavilions and City Creek Picnic sites
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
FOR PAVILION RESERVATIONS PLEASE ENTER THE TIME YOU WILL BE ARRIVING IN THE NOTES SECTION SO THAT STAFF CAN HAVE THE PAVILION CLEANED AND READY FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!
REFUNDS CANNOT BE ISSUED IF TIME OF ARRIVAL IS NOT IN THE NOTES SECTION.
Be sure to log in first then use the search box below the instructions to search availability. Be sure to select "Pavilion"
from the Facility Type drop down to narrow down the type of facility you'd like to reserve. If the time slot you are searching for is already booked a window stating "There are no time slots that match your search criteria" will appear.
2017 City Creek Canyon Picnic site Reservations Season: May 28, 2017 - September 30, 2017
To reserve a City Creek Canyon Picnic Site online, select "picnic" from the "Facility Type" section below
- 2017 City Creek Canyon Picnic Site Reservations will begin on Monday, March 13 by telephone and online at 8 a.m.
- City Creek Canyon Picnic Site Reservation Times: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- City Creek Canyon Picnic Site Reservation Days: Even days only except Holidays (Memorial Day May 29th and Labor Day September 4th).
- To make a picnic site reservation by phone please call Salt Lake City Watershed at 801-483-6705.
- Reservation fees are nonrefundable, cancellations must be rescheduled a minimum of 7 days prior to the reserved date.
NOTE: Online picnic site reservations will close Friday at 1:00 p.m. for the weekend.
2017 SLC Parks Pavilion Reservation Season: April 10, 2017 – October 8, 2017
To reserve a pavilion online, select "pavilion" from the "Facility Type" section below.
- February 1 - Online Pavilion reservations begin at 8am.
- February 13- Walk-in and phone reservations begin at 8:30am. Phone reservation line 801-972-7860. Walk-in reservations - 1965 West 500 South.
- For pavilion reservations you will be given the option at Liberty Park Pavilion and Washington Park Pavilions to reserve a half or full day. All other pavilions will be full day reservations.
- All fees are non-refundable, but dates, times or facilities may be changed prior to reservation date at 801-972-7860 (based on availability).
For more information regarding pavilion reservations go to slcparks.com